Designers & Thinkers : Good JuJu
- Design a Life You Love Ayse Birsel
- How Things Are Made: From automobiles to zippers Andrew Terranova and Sharon Rose
- The Object Stares Back: On the Nature of Seeing James Elkins
- A New Look at Visual Thinking Laura Otis Ph.d, Psychology Today
- How Architecture Can Create Dignity for All John Cary, TED Women
Niya C Sisk MFA:
Niya holds a decade+ experience leading creative efforts for award winning products in the global marketplace.
Her background includes international color palette design – Her articles on color and semiotics underscore the importance of effective symbol and language cues, and have appeared in Communication Arts Magazine, the Design Annual.
Niya leverages a diverse background in graphics, painting, writing, teaching, research, and consulting to achieve creative excellence, and successfully merges sensitivity to human experience with an awareness of current social trends. The result is a synthesis of strategy, imagination, and aesthetic power