What’s the difference between a fish born and raised in Paris vs. the States?
… Ahem! Well, here’s the short list:
- They are popular to eat and milk it for what it’s worth. They make you earn any interaction with them.
- They cuss in all languages. Paris is a a highly traffic’d International center. They’ve heard it all. They pick stuff up quickly.
- They are as amorous as the French without the ego. They take ‘pretty’ for granted. They are admired and sought after by all brands of fish and gender.
- They spit on you before you kill them to eat them.
- They are picky about what you feed them. They know a good meal.
- They love their mothers like a religion.
Well, that’s the short list. The long list would drive you bananas, so I’ll spare you.